When it comes to designing restaurant menus (something I’ve done quite a bit over the past several years) there are:
Three keys for a great restaurant menu
- First Impressions Count
- Proper Typeface
- Menu Layout
Let me explain…
- If first impressions count then you want to make sure that you catch their eye and make a statement that represents your restaurant’s image.
- The use of the right font and size is a must. The font you choose must be legible, clear and make sure it is not too small. You will also need to highlight certain items such as your most popular items and/or higher priced choices.
- Menu design is key – get their attention with the use of the right color scheme. Did you know that reds and oranges are great colors for menus since they cause the user to think about food. It is also important how you layout your menu items. They should be arranged in the same order as the patrons will be consuming those items.
Take a look at some of our great Menu Designs.
Now are you ready to see how we can help you?
To get started today there are three ways of reaching us to discover how we can make menu design easy and effective for you:
- Become a fan of MDT Design and leave me a message.
- Call me (Marie) at 203.852.9300
Or if you prefer simply click the link for custom graphic design, complete a short form and I will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your web and social media needs.
Either way the choice is yours…